Ace Electronics has specialized in electronic contract manufacturing for over 30 years.
Working with Ace allows our customers to divest certain subcomponents of their manufacturing process or finished product that requires precise tooling, are labor-intensive, time-consuming, and/or prohibitively expensive to produce in-house. Ace’s capable engineering and our stringent application of best practices will impart you with the peace of mind necessary to concentrate on other aspects of your project.
Why you should consider Ace Electronics as your contract manufacturer:
- Cost Savings: Companies save on their cost of capital because they do not have to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production. They can also save on labor costs such as wages, training, and benefits.
- Mutual Benefit to Contract Site: A contract between the manufacturer and the company it’s producing for may last several years. The manufacturer will know that it will have a steady flow of business until then.
- Advanced Skills: Companies can take advantage of skills that they may not possess, but the contract manufacturer does. The contract manufacturer is likely to have relationships formed with raw material suppliers or methods of efficiency within their production.
- Quality: Contract Manufacturers are likely to have their own methods of quality control in place that helps them to detect counterfeit or damaged materials early.
- Focus: Companies can focus on their core competencies better if they can hand off base production to an outside company.
- Economies of Scale: Contract Manufacturers have multiple customers that they produce for. Because they are servicing multiple customers, they can offer reduced costs in acquiring raw materials by benefiting from economies of scale. The more units there are in one shipment, the less expensive the price per unit will be.